Clover Leaf is looking for a Roofing Inspector to join our growing team. We are looking for people who can work as part of a team and individually.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
1. Responsibilities include:
- Overseeing construction work in progress and assisting Construction Managers (CM) with contract compliance and work acceptance and providing quality oversight.
- Performing field observations and being knowledgeable in all disciplines. Preparing observation reports that document the progress, quality and safety of construction work and other pertinent construction information.
- Providing Subject Mater Expert (SME) observations across geographic areas in roofing inspection.
- Providing mandatory code inspections for compliance with building codes (e.g. IBC, NFPA, etc.) and specialized inspections for contract compliance.
- Ensuring RFIs, submittals and red lines are incorporated by construction contractors.
- Assisting construction contractors in obtaining permits and assuring permit requirements are met.
- Coordinating construction activities (e.g. utility outages).
- Assisting in construction site safety reviews and issuing safety observations and non-compliance documentation to the Construction Safety department, and assisting with random safety inspections.
- Performing final inspections/Punch lists of Construction projects.
- Coordinating various field tests.
- Current certification by the International Code Council (ICC): Commercial Building Inspector” for A/C/S Inspectors
- Minimum of five (5) years experience reading and interpreting construction drawings and specifications, including applicable codes and standards, for institutional and industrial facilities
- Good interpersonal and written communications skills.
- Demonstrated pro-active approach to work performance.
- Ability to deal effectively with people and conflict in a non-confrontational manner.
- Experience in effective time management and prioritization of activities in a fast-paced work environment.
- Willingness and ability to be on call and work a flexible schedule as some overtime may be required.
- Ability to obtain a DOE “L” clearance.
- Knowledge and application of OSHA 20 CFR 1926 Construction Standards.
- OSHA 10 hour training.
- Knowledge of Behavior Based Safety (BBS) procedures and construction practices.
Clover Leaf Solutions is a small business headquartered in Albuquerque, New Mexico, and we are growing. You can be a key part of our team and help us continue to build our capabilities long-term. We like to work hard and have fun at the same time. We have open, transparent communication without layers of bureaucracy, while also having a strong team to provide backup. We offer health, dental, vacation/sick, and a 401k with a generous match. Learn more about us at cloversolutions.us
Clover Leaf is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetics, or protected Veteran status.