Clover Leaf is looking for Digital Content Specialist to join our growing team. We are looking for someone who can work as part of a team and individually. This position is currently a full-time position for 3 to 6 months, but may extend to longer.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Primary responsibilities include supporting the day-to-day content optimization strategy for the Energy & Climates digital assets at Sandia, largely focusing on the EC homepage (energy.sandia.gov) DOE/EERE related social media, updating web content via the content management system (WordPress) and monitoring social media management system (Buzzsumo).
Under the guidance of the EC Communications lead, the Digital Content Specialist will develop unique and original content; repurpose content from e-newsletters; update photo and video libraries for multi-platform distribution; and monitor all communication vehicles culminating into a monthly analytics report.
Specific duties include:
- Support digital marketing programs and campaigns, as well as manage the content on the EC websites, including main website, mobile sites, landing pages, and microsites.
- Implement Content Strategy: plan, create, publish and maintain useful and compelling digital content for the web and social media.
- Execute content reuse strategies to leverage and web-optimize content coming from existing marketing materials.
- Define, document and maintain guidelines for content and metadata.
- Document management and version control.
- Work collaboratively with the EC Communications team to write and deliver compelling, keyword-rich content for informational landing pages, programs, while ensuring that the content themes, keywords, tagging etc., improve overall search rankings.
- Develop and implement search engine optimization (SEO) best practices for web and social media.
- Improve visibility online; increase demand and web site traffic through Internet marketing channels via SEO.
- Manage GovDelivery e-mail campaigns and measure overall effectiveness.
- Monitor Feedback received from the website and e-mail entity accounts.
- Publish online forms (Via Gravity Forms Plugin) for data collection.
- Conduct CMS training for line content maintainers.
- Manage access to the CMS based on defined roles (admin, publisher, editor).
- Maintain digital asset library (slideshows, infographics, animations etc.).
- Ensure overall quality, accuracy and relevancy of content and functionality.
- Ensure that all materials meet established standards of appearance, content and style.
- Attend bi-monthly core communications team meetings.
- A minimum of 4 years of real-world experience in online operations and strategy, web design, open source content management and implementation, and technical editing
- Bachelor's degree in English, communications, or related degree
- Familiarity with Wordpress, Drupal, or similar open-source platform
- Ability to manipulate images using Adobe Creative Suite
- Best practices and familiarity with Search Engine Optimization (SEO) techniques for web and social media
- Strong time management skills and is able to handle many concurrent tasks/projects
- Highly proficient Adobe Creative Suite tools including InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop and Fireworks
- Planning, managing and executing digital marketing communications strategies geared for government or energy-tech sectors
Specialized Experience, including any of the following:
- Coordinating and participating in the planning, design, implementation, and maintenance of a government Web site(s);
- Producing highly effective and organized web content for a government agency or energy tech organization;
- Ensuring the accuracy and currency of information communicated via the Internet, including reviewing proposed material, offering suggestions on presentation, and regularly posting new information to government web sites;
- Writing and/or editing information and data on technical programs, functions or topics to be presented on a website;
- Planning, organizing, and managing analytic studies related to various Web sites using web traffic, marketing campaign, customer satisfaction and other data as applicable; and
- Advising senior leadership, conducting and reviewing complex analyses and evaluations in support of Web programs, systems, and processes, including their content, information architecture, infrastructure, and usability.
Clover Leaf Solutions is a small business headquartered in Albuquerque, New Mexico, with key offices in San Francisco, CA and Pittsburgh, PA, and we are growing. You can be a key part of our team and help us continue to build our capabilities long-term. Our government clients include Department of Energy facilities like Sandia National Laboratories, Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory, and Los Alamos National Laboratory, while our commercial clients have included globally recognized firms. We specialize in Industrial Hygiene, Safety, Construction Management, and Project Management. We have open, transparent communication without layers of bureaucracy, while also having a strong team to provide backup. We offer health, dental, vacation/sick, and a 401k with a generous match.
Learn more about us at cloversolutions.us
Clover Leaf is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics, or protected Veteran status.