Clover Leaf is looking for a Licensed Professional Architect to join our growing team. We are looking for someone who can work as part of a team and individually.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
The Licensed Professional Architect will perform the following duties:
- Provide consulting services during design and construction phase of projects,
- Meet with the Design Professional and manufacturer’s representatives/roof repair contractor to determine correct course of action;
- Prepare appropriate reports,
- Record progress with digital photography and distribute to key parties;
- Inspect for all code/manufacturer/design professional requirements and NCRA standards,
- Participate in project close-out,
- Provide or assist in instruction to district’s maintenance staff on proper maintenance/repairs of roof(s) and participate in 11-month warranty inspection.
- Thorough knowledge of roofing details including but not limited to, flashing, and systems employing single-ply, built-up, metal, shingle, and slate, as the main weatherproof barrier.
- Must hold Registered Roof Consultant registration from RCI, Inc. OR be a licenses professional architect, OR be a registered professional engineer.
- Minimum of five (5) years’ experience in the roofing industry in the investigation, design, testing, and consulting services related to roofing systems for new and existing structures.
- Experience in roof testing including infrared, nuclear, or electrical capacitance surveys; core sampling; ASTM procedures; and gravimetric analysis.
- Experience with Low Slope Roofs including: built-up roofs (BUR) membranes, metal panel roof systems, polymer-modified bitumen sheet membranes, single-ply membranes, and spray polyurethane foam-based roof systems.
- Experience with Steep Slope Roofs including: asphalt shingles, clay tile and concrete tile, metal roof systems, slate, wood shakes and wood shingles, and synthetic roofs.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Excellent communicator both orally and in writing.
- Ability to work with stakeholders and management.
- Familiarity with the "State of New Mexico Public School Facilities Authority Roofing Program Handbook," the New Mexico Public School Adequacy Planning Guide," and the NMAC 6.27.30 Statewide Adequacy Standards.
- Eligibility for a DOE clearance, which includes U.S. Citizenship.
Clover Leaf Solutions is a small business headquartered in Albuquerque, New Mexico, with key offices in San Francisco, CA and Pittsburgh, PA, and we are growing. You can be a key part of our team and help us continue to build our capabilities long-term. Our government clients include Department of Energy facilities like Sandia National Laboratories, Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory, and Los Alamos National Laboratory, while our commercial clients have included globally recognized firms. We specialize in Industrial Hygiene, Safety, Construction Management, and Project Management. We have open, transparent communication without layers of bureaucracy, while also having a strong team to provide backup. We offer health, dental, vacation/sick, and a 401k with a generous match.
Learn more about us at cloversolutions.us
Clover Leaf is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics, or protected Veteran status. Because eligibility for a DOE clearance is required for this position, we ask the question about citizenship.