Clover Leaf is looking for an Electrical Safety Engineer to join our growing team. We are looking for someone who can work as part of a team and individually.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Serve as Corporate Electrical Safety Subject Matter Expert
- Work with existing staff to develop, implement, maintain and manage the Electrical Safety Program
- Consult with line organizations, safety engineers and other electrical safety subject matter experts regarding analysis and mitigation of electrical hazards
- Perform arc flash analysis for line customer
- Perform trend analysis, issue resolution as well as addressing periodic Department of Energy and/or /NNSA concerns
- Facilitate the committee on electrical safety
- Be directly involved in the creation, management, update and facilitation of all aspects of electrical safety
- Mentor all members of the Safety Engineering staff regarding electrical safety
- Evaluate regulatory policies for consistency and alignment with corporate initiatives and advise Safety Engineering management of potential programmatic inconsistencies
- Coordinate and facilitate Safety Engineering programmatic initiatives including but not limited to periodic management reviews, presentations and statistical analysis
- Five years experience in Electrical Safety
- Subject Matter Expert in Electrical Safety
- Ability to mentor others in Electrical Safety
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally and in writing
- Knowledge of regulatory requirements and industry standards in Electrical Safety
- Must have working knowledge of MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS Visio and Outlook
- Eligibility for a DOE clearance, which includes U.S. Citizenship.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Safety or Electrical Engineering
Clover Leaf Solutions is a small business headquartered in Albuquerque, New Mexico, with key offices in San Francisco, CA and Pittsburgh, PA, and we are growing. You can be a key part of our team and help us continue to build our capabilities long-term. Our government clients include Department of Energy facilities like Sandia National Laboratories, Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory, and Los Alamos National Laboratory, while our commercial clients have included globally recognized firms. We specialize in Industrial Hygiene, Safety, Construction Management, and Project Management. We have open, transparent communication without layers of bureaucracy, while also having a strong team to provide backup. We offer health, dental, vacation/sick, and a 401k with a generous match.
Learn more about us at cloversolutions.us
Clover Leaf is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics, or protected Veteran status. Because eligibility for a DOE clearance is required for this position, we ask the question about citizenship.