Clover Leaf is looking for an experienced Semiconductor/Clean Room Construction Manager Professional in Chandler, AZ to join our growing team We are looking for people who can work as part of a team and individually.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Receiving work from the Project Managers assigned to each order placed against this OA, as well as executing project development, delivery and closeout.
- Updating PMs on scope, cost, schedule and quality for all assigned projects.
- Managing multiple projects simultaneously and providing solutions to issues in a timely manner in order to meet project schedules.
- Complying with Corporate, Facilities Management, and Environmental, Safety and Health (ES&H) requirements.
- Establishing and maintaining Customer satisfaction.
- Leading pre-construction conference and weekly or bi-weekly construction progress meetings, as well as taking all notes and minutes at these meetings.
- Understanding plans and specifications, contract terms and conditions and overseeing design and construction performance.
- Assisting in the execution of design and construction changes.
- Reviewing design and construction schedules and recommending action to PMs
- Reviewing requests for Information (RFI’s) and providing recommendations and feedback on RFIs
- Ensuring coordination of all project work between construction and or other service contractors, Line Customer and personnel during major outages (e.g. Electrical/Mechanical outages and during winter shutdown).
- Monitoring contract warranty requirements and coordinating follow up with these Contractors/Suppliers.
- Ensuring overall Code Compliance on all projects.
- Identifying construction and safety issues and reporting concerns to PMs.
- Supporting any and all investigations, audits, and/or occurrences.
- Coordinating exterior work with the Infrastructure team and implementing traffic, pedestrian movement and access strategies related to Construction activities.
- Coordinating Building Personnel and Scheduling issues with the Line Customer and Operations Team.
- Reviewing construction schedules and providing a status of schedules on a monthly basis.
- Complying with established processes and providing feedback on process inefficiencies, barriers, and improvement opportunities to the team.
Deliverables: Construction supplies CMs shall provide the following deliverables (dependent upon specific individual project requirements):
- Project Requirements Document (PRD/Design SOW from A/E) review comments.
- Design Quality Assurance (QA) review forms.
- Preconstruction documents.
- Construction issues logs.
- Weekly project reports with photos.
- Progress and critical path schedule evaluation reports.
- Construction Meeting minutes.
- Change order logs.
- Inspection Schedules.
- Minimum of (5) years of experience in Semi Conductor construction and/or construction management.
- OSHA 10 hour training.
- Good interpersonal and written communication skills.
- Must be a self-motivated individual that can work both independently as well as have demonstrated the ability to work in a close-knit team environment.
- Demonstrated pro-active approach to work performance.
- Ability to deal effectively with people and conflict in a non-confrontational manner.
- Experience in effective time management and prioritization of activities in a fast-paced work environment.
- Willingness and ability to be on-call and/or work a flexible schedule as some overtime may be required.
- Knowledge of international Building Codes.
- Knowledge of Project Scheduling techniques and ability to track schedule and Critical Path Activities against work by the Contractor.
- Knowledge of Behavior Based Safety (BBS) procedures and construction practices.
- Functional knowledge of semiconductor tool installation as well as high purity piping assemblies.
Clover Leaf Solutions is a small business headquartered in Albuquerque, New Mexico, with key offices in San Fancisco and Pittsburgh, and we are growing. You can be a key part of our team and help us continue to build our capabilities long-term. Our government clients include DOE facilities like Los alamos National Laboratory, Sandia National Laboratories, and Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory, while our commercial clients have included globally recognized firms. We specialize in Industrial Hygiene, Safety, and Construction Management. We have open, transparent communication without layers of bureaucracy, while also having a strong team to provide backup. Clover Leaf offers health, dental, vacation/sick, and a 401k with a generous match. Learn more about us at cloversolutions.us
Clover Leaf is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetics, or protected Veteran status.