Clover Leaf is looking for a Maintenance Support Specialist to join our growing team. We are looking for someone who can work as part of a team and individually.
- Develops, monitors, and validates accuracy, and auditing of performance data, reports, and other statistical information.
- Maintains database and other programs as required for use in the development of performance measurements and other required data administration.
- Evaluates processes, programs, and procedures for potential improvements.
- Develops and maintains maintenance policies, processes, procedures and provides training in support of the conduct of maintenance program.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Safety and security are a primary responsibility for all Laboratory employees.
- Maintains required safety and security training, assures safety and security compliance, and makes safety and security an integral part of every task, including taking the necessary steps to stop work if continuing the job is unsafe or compromises security.
- Develops an understanding of governmental regulations and Laboratory policies impacting the maintenance program to ensure compliance.
- Assists in gathering information necessary to develop, monitor and validate accuracy, and auditing performance data, reports, and other statistical information to ensure compliance with safety, quality, budget and schedule.
- Provides administrative support in maintaining database and other programs as required for use in development of performance measurements and other status reports.
- Assists in evaluating, processes, programs, and procedures for potential improvements.
- Under direct supervision, provides general issues management support, assists in reviews and compiles data, and supports management assessment activities.
- May assist in training for facility maintenance personnel on maintenance program.
- Develops an understanding of related documentation systems and ensures compliance with all applicable document control and records management activities and security/compliance implications.
- May provide formal and informal training in the use of various maintenance program processes and evaluate and critique performance.
- Assists in performing periodic reviews and assessments to ensure maintenance programs are implemented.
- Understands and adheres to all Laboratory and industry regulatory guidance and governance specific to maintenance and quality assurance programs.
- Fosters a mutually respectful work environment that is free from discrimination and harassment.
- Position typically requires a bachelor’s degree and a minimum five years of related experience, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Eligibility for a DOE clearance, which includes U.S. Citizenship.
- Full understanding of and experience with performance assurance metrics.
- Full understanding of and experience with policy and strategy performance assurance, including policy and procedure development, implementation, and enforcement.
- Working knowledge of and experience with document control and records management.
- Experience and demonstrated skill in conducting research, investigating alternative solutions, and recommending solutions on problems affecting facility maintenance and performance assurance.
- Skill to conceptualize and communicate major elements of processes supporting the maintenance program to both technical and non-technical personnel.
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal communication.
- Skill in the preparation and presentation of reports.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently.
- Working knowledge of the Laboratory's quality assurance policies, practices, and procedures.
- Working knowledge of legal requirements and environmental impacts affecting maintenance management.
Clover Leaf Solutions is a small business headquartered in Albuquerque, New Mexico, with key offices in San Francisco, CA and Pittsburgh, PA, and we are growing. You can be a key part of our team and help us continue to build our capabilities long-term. Our government clients include Department of Energy facilities like Sandia National Laboratories, Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory, and Los Alamos National Laboratory, while our commercial clients have included globally recognized firms. We specialize in Industrial Hygiene, Safety, Construction Management, and Project Management. We have open, transparent communication without layers of bureaucracy, while also having a strong team to provide backup. We offer health, dental, vacation/sick, and a 401k with a generous match.
Learn more about us at cloversolutions.us
Clover Leaf is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics, or protected Veteran status. Because eligibility for a DOE clearance is required for this position, we ask the question about citizenship.