Clover Leaf is looking for an experienced Construction Safety Professional to join our growing team. We are looking for someone who can work as part of a team and individually.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Providing frequent field support to the construction program at the Sandia National Laboratories site in Albuquerque, NM.
- Performing safety inspections for construction subcontractors performing construction activities.
- Providing support with Sandia- administered health and safety programs, policies, and procedures that oversee construction activities.
- Provide support functions to recognize, measure, evaluate, and control potential health and safety hazards on construction and maintenance jobsites. Providing daily safety and health support to campus facilities.
- Continuously evaluate construction jobsites for any hazards not previously identified or adequately controlled.
- When necessary, cease work and take immediate actions to remove personnel from hazardous areas if the safety or health of employee personnel, other site personnel, or third parties is jeopardized by work activities.
- At least five years of safety experience, including on complex construction sites.
- Strong electrical background
- Knowledge of applicable regulations, including federal and State, and industry best practices
- Ability to resolve complex issues in a variety of situations
- Ability to analyze data, identify trends, and use to develop solutions
- Project Management experience
- Flexible and able to work in a variety of situations
- Ability to resolve conflicts
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills with a a variety of people
- Eligibility for a DOE clearance, which includes U.S. Citizenship.
- Bachelors in Occupational Safety or Safety Engineering
- Masters in Occupational Safety or Safety Engineering
- Certified Safety Professional (CSP) or
- CHST or equivalent
Clover Leaf Solutions is a small business headquartered in Albuquerque, New Mexico, with key offices in San Francisco, CA and Pittsburgh, PA, and we are growing. You can be a key part of our team and help us continue to build our capabilities long-term. Our government clients include Department of Energy facilities like Sandia National Laboratories, Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory, and Los Alamos National Laboratory, while our commercial clients have included globally recognized firms. We specialize in Industrial Hygiene, Safety, Construction Management, and Project Management. We have open, transparent communication without layers of bureaucracy, while also having a strong team to provide backup. We offer health, dental, vacation/sick, and a 401k with a generous match.
Learn more about us at cloversolutions.us
Clover Leaf is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics, or protected Veteran status. Because eligibility for a DOE clearance is required for this position, we ask the question about citizenship.